Monday, May 10, 2010

it begins.... again




Now I have had this damn thing for damn near a year, and not much has been done with it. I have come to realize in my "advancing years" that G.ood E.ntertaining M.usic is still appreciated. Shit I take personal pride in saying that I opened someone's ear to a certain music or that i knew about someone a year before they blew up.

I will continue that shit here. Whether it be from a producer standpoint, a DJ standpoint, or me just being a fan.

FYI
I am known as Santiago Skillz in "some circles", a decent DJ, a good enough beat maker but an avid music lover.. NY birthed me, but Orlando made me.

In addition to that stated above I will share dope shit I find online, stupid ish that makes me laugh and maybe the occasional good looking chick..

Either way the GEM district is here. And I will aim to please.. jeah

No comments:

Post a Comment